29 Dec 2023, Friday

 29 Dec 2023, Friday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Debbie and I had prayer together; I went to the grocery store and picked up food for the rest of the week and New Years.  Debbie and I cleaned and vacuumed the house.  We worked on the collection of notes, thoughts, and quotes for 2023 to be printed.  At 5:30 p.m. Debbie met George, Laura, and their family at Thanksgiving point to see the Luminary.  We had prayer and went to bed.  I've spent almost a week trying to get a set of brown wiring Permanent Outdoor Lights from Govee.  I talked to customer service and was told to send an email.  I sent 3 emails and they will not respond.  I will get some outdoor brown spray paint for plastic and some blue masking tape.  I will tape the lights and spray-paint the wiring.  When Debbie got home we had prayer and I went to bed.  Later before midnight Ryan, Stephanie, and the children came and spent the night.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 Aug 2023, Sunday

1 Dec 2023, Friday

27 Aug 2023, Sunday