12 Jan 2023, Thursday
12 Jan 2023, Thursday
Prioritized Daily Task
Baylen Johnson's 20th Birthday (I sent him a happy birthday text linking his grandmother and many of his uncles and cousins)
My assignment is to get a copy of the latest deed for the 38+ acres in Cleveland, GA
I woke at 4:30 AM but went back to bed. I got up again as Brett was leaving to take Ethan to early morning seminary. Rae Lynn had prayer and scripture study with the other children before taking them to school. Then she went to set up and organize the Mediso, This is where Brett went last night and set up the desks and other heavy items. Brett went to work and picked Weston up when preschool was over and brought him home. We spent the day together playing. Earlier I worked on getting land deed to the 38+ acres, two tracks of deeded land, in Cleveland, White County, GA. I talked to Debra, White Co. assistant accesor. I sent Matthew, Melodie, and Michael the names of the individuals on the "at el" on the quitclaim deed dated 8 September 2009. James L. McAlpin, Wayne Abercrombie, and Janie Lue Raines Morris a/k/a Dunman. I sent Matthew, Melodie, and Michael the web address of White County Clerk of Court phone number (706) 865-2613 and the website address of White County deeds (WWW.GSCCCA.ORG). I made Weston a sandwich. He ate about half and Covey, the dog, ate the other half. We played hard until he finally settled down to watch one of his movies and went to sleep on the beanbag. He did not wake up when Brody came home; it was after his mother, Rae Lynn, came home before he got up. I took the Teslia and went to Luke's basketball game. He played well, scored, rebounded, and got more playing time today than he did on Tuesday. Brett came from work to watch and when the game was over he went back to work. He has an R.N. working at the nursing home now and she takes much of the workload off of him. We stopped and picked Ethan up from his friends on the way home. Rae Lynn made soup, sandwiches, and salad for dinner. When Brett got home from work, he and Rae Lynn went to dinner. Rae Lynn and Brett's friend, Trish, an RN and husband, Dan, who is in their ward bishopric, Swaybock approached Rae Lynn about helping them with their hospice startup company. It is something Brett and Rae Lynn are considering. Rae Lynn asked me and with their expertise, Dan's as a consultant and Trish's as an RN at the hospital could be an asset. I told them, it sound good but to ask the Lord. He will tell them and His opinion carries much more weight than mine.
Comments
Post a Comment