17 Jan 2023, Tuesday
17 Jan 2023, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily TaskSun Palace Resort, Cancun, Mexico
Tour guide today Jonathan Del Monte (+52-9981-543111) email sudjondelmonte@gmail.com
Chichen Itza, Selva maya Hacienda Restaurant and Conote, Ek Balam
Debbie and I had prayer, ate breakfast at 6 AM, met our tour guide, Jonathan, and spent day touring Mayan ruins and swimming in Conote.
When we got back to the Sun Palace Hotel we ate dinner, and had prayer before going to bed.
Debbie and I at Chichen Itza Mayan pyramid temple ruins 
sculpture of wing serpent
Ring or hoop for Mayan ball
Debbie and our tour guide, Jonathan Del Monte, son-in-law of Helaman owner of tour company
Temple of a thousand columns
Alter for human and animal sacrificeConote
Conote
Debbie and I with Mayam warriors
me jumping in Conote
Debbie in Conote
me, James L. McAlpin, in water fall in Conote
.jpg)
.jpg)






.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment