20 Dec 2023, Wednesday

 20 Dec 2023, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Jody and Tony Traveller's 27th Wedding Anniversary

I had prayer this morning.  Debbie got a call earlier from Jody, her daughter.  They talked for 3 hours.  I called and talked to Debbie and wished them a Merry Christmas.  They are not moving to Tallahassee, FL.  They have their home in Cedartown and their apartment across the street from the Atlanta Temple where they work.  Debbie and I sent Jody and Tony. a happy 27th-anniversary text.  I made a cooler of guanábana ice cream.  Debbie took Shelby's Apple Computer and turned it in for a credit for her.   She then went by to see Samantha's nursery she has set for for the new baby and then went and got her hair done.  After I made the ice cream, I took the Come Follow Me Lesson Manual for 2024 to Jane Haws and her husband Mark for a Christmas present.  From there I went to the Legacy Center to exercise for about an hour.  I came home, picked up the mail, and watched TV.  I called and talked to Max Kimball and wished him a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Debbie and I had prayer before going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 Aug 2023, Sunday

1 Dec 2023, Friday

27 Aug 2023, Sunday