7 Jan 2023, Saturday

 7 Jan 2023, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

FLIGHT VIEW FLIGHT OPERATION DETAILS FOR DL 3583 Operated by: SkyWest DBA Delta Connection ( 3583 )

SAT, 07 JAN 20232 DAYS FROM DEPARTURE SLC to FATON TIME 

DEPART: 11:57 AM.                ARRIVE:  12:48 PM

RETURN TO SLC Friday, Jan 13th at 5:40 PM; Arrive in SLC at 8:22 PM 

Note: This is another way of handling a problem besides adding sugar to a lemon for lemonade:                                                                                    There once was an oyster whose story I'll tell --

Who found that some sand had slipped under his shell.

Just one little grain --but it gave him much pain --

For oysters have feelings --although they're quite plain.


Now did he berate the working of fate --

Which had led him to such a deplorable state?

No! He said to himself, as he lay on the shelf,

"If I can't remove it --I'll try to improve it."


So, the years rolled by as years always do,

And he came to ultimate destiny -- stew!

But the small grain of sand which had bothered him so --

Was a beautiful pearl all richly aglow.


Now this tale has a moral for isn't it grand --

What an oyster can do with a morsel of sand?

What couldn't we do -- if we'd only begin

To enrich all those things that get under our skin.                                          



I woke early this morning about 5:40 AM.  Matthew had already left to drive home to San Marcos.  Debbie and I had prayer.  We ate breakfast and drove to the SLC Airport.  I was bumped up to first class by Delta.  The stewardess's name was Audrey.  She was exceptional in greeting and serving the passengers in first class.   I talked to Matthew who was driving back home.  He got there about 1 PM PST.  I got to the Fresno Airport before he got home in San Marcos.  He was upset and so was Melodie.  Michael had taken the money that was being held in the Rockmart Nursing Home account and loaned it to Brett for his part to invest in and start a hospice company in Fresno and six surrounding counties.  Matthew had talked to me earlier in the week about loaning Brett the money for a hospice start-up company.  Matt said Britt is part of the family, married to Rae Lynn, and with the 5 young boys, he wants to help them.  But with the trouble, he is having with Brent Kimball and his medical service company that Matthew has no interest in, nor does he work for the company; he only contracts to do work for Brent.  Melody could lose her license to practice law and everything they have temporally.  Michale is putting a lot of pressure on Matt to agree to lend Brett the $160,000 he needs for his part of the start-up.  I told Matt that he needs to think about what is best for his family.  I also told Matthew I do not have the money now to help Brett but will try and help him a year from now.  All this is a mute issue now; Michael has already helped Brett.  I love all my family.  I want them to be happy and successful, loving and helping one another.  Rae Lynn, Brody, and Weston picked me up at the Fresno (FAT) Airport.  We stopped at Taco Bell for some food for all the boys, Ethan, Luke, and Owen at home, and Weston and Brody with us.  Debbie sent the paperwork to the Sun Palace in Cancun for us.  Our reservation number is SP 15909223; we will be arriving next Monday, Jan. 16th, and departing the following Saturday, Jan 21, 2023.  When Brett got home we all went to Cafe Rio for dinner.  When we got home the boys and I watched part of a football game and part of a movie.  Everyone went to bed at different times.  I had prayer with Debbie before turning in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

31 Aug 2023, Thursday

15 Dec 2023, Friday

29 Dec 2023, Friday