11 Feb 2023, Saturday
11 Feb 2023, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
Valentine shopping, card, flowers, groceries and Best Buy to purchase USP drive and adaptor for Apple computer (planned to work on taxes and get 2022 journal copied to take to the printer Monday but computer locked up
Debbie makes valentine cookies and cupcakes with Ocie, Braddock, Max, and Jack.
Sister Peck ministers to Debbie before we left and attended Take' Basketball game.
Gracey's basketball game in CA
Debbie cooks dinner and we watch a movie
I am still sore from falls night skiing. I had my personal prayer but it is painful getting up from a kneeling position. Patrick brought Braddock and Ocie over and later Tylee or Jami brought Max and Jack over. Debbie helped them make valentine cookies and cupcakes for their families. They also made some for Pam Allenbach. I went and did some shopping for Valentine's Day gifts for Debbie, red roses, valentine card, and balloon, two new Apple TV boxes, and bought a few groceries for Valentine's Day. When the children finished making their cookies and cupcakes, Debbie took them home. I talked to Michael; Gracey has a basketball tournament this evening. He said he would contact the company he has been doing business with at the end of next week about leasing the Cason Road healthcare facility for drug rehab. Later I went with Debbie to watch Tate play in his basketball game. Clara Gourley has been playing in softball tournaments since yesterday and will end tonight. They won all their games except the last one. Someone set their I-phone up on the chainlink fence behind home plate and let it run so the family member of all the girls who want to watch can see the game in St. George, UT. When Debbie and I got home we had prayer together; I went to bed and Debbie stayed up until midnight watching Clara play softball.
Comments
Post a Comment