4 Feb 2023, Saturday

 4 Feb 2023, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

Matt and Bella are skiing today with Lori Lynn at Park City 

Take the trash to the street for pickup early Monday morning.

Matthew and Bella were up early this morning.  I slept in.  Debbie got up and cooked breakfast.  I slept well but was sore when I woke.  I had my personal prayer and later Debbie and I had prayer together.  I ate a late breakfast, studied scriptures, and went with Debbie to see Samantha, "Sam".  She showed us the home Tyler is building with the help of his dad, Jon Traveller.  It is built off E. Center Street in Springville across the street from the Chapel they will be attending.  Debbie and I stopped on the way home and I filled the Outback with gas.  I went by Best Buy to purchase two Apple TV boxes but the store was out.  They order them to be shipped to our home in Lehi on Feb. 8th.  I dropped Debbie off earlier at Costco to purchase some groceries and laundry, and cleaning supplies.  She also purchased a set of traveling luggage we needed.  When we got home I called Matthew.  He was on the slopes skiing with Bella and Lori Lynn.  He has a friend and his family coming up to ski and go to dinner with them.  Debbie cooked dinner and I cleaned the kitchen.  Later we watched some TV and I read.  I took the trash to the street to be picked up early Monday morning.  Matthew, Bella, Lori Lynn and Matthew's friends, the Tanners, came up to Part City to ski today.  Matthew sent pictures. Debbie and I had prayer together before going to bed.  (I always have my personal prayers in the morning when I get up, at night before going to bed, before and all meals, and before driving the automobile anyplace, asking for a safe trip.  I try and think the Lord for everything that comes into my life and the life of my family; the things that are good and the things that some may think as not so good.)

                                                         

                                  Sam Traveller and Grandma Debbie


Bella

                                  Bella, Eve Tanner, and Matthew
                                                       
                                        Bella with the red helmet 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Dec 2023, Friday

29 Dec 2023, Friday

20 Aug 2023, Sunday