7 Feb 2023, Tuesday

 7 Feb 2023, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task

Robyn Johnson's 51st Birthday

7:15 AM - MRI, calcium score test of heart and arteries at Mt. Point Medical Center

Work on 2022 Federal and State tax returns to be filled April 15, 2023; expenses outside A&M's form K-1 (notes in my journal Sat., 23, Jul, 2022 and Saturday, 25 Nov 2022) ready to send to  Barbara J. Worthy, the accountant who does our federal and state taxes before turning it over to Matt McCleary in Lehi and maybe Lee McCullough in Provo.  I was up early and worked on getting things ready for the day.  Debbie got up and had prayer with me before I left to get the MRI done at Mt. Point Radiology Medical Center.  When I got home I took a Levothyroxine thyroid pill and some Ibuprofen.  Later we had brunch.  In the afternoon we went to the Legacy center to exercise and pick up some groceries for Saturday when some of the younger grandchildren come over for Valentine's.  Debbie is taking down winter decorations and putting up valentine's decorations.   We listened to some scriptures and had prayer before going to bed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

31 Aug 2023, Thursday

15 Dec 2023, Friday

29 Dec 2023, Friday