8 Feb 2023, Wednesday
8 Feb 2023, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Call Blog2Print: about 2022 Journal This book exceeds our maximum size for a single volume. Please contact Customer Service to help prepare this book at support@sharedbook.com or 1-888-212-3121.) I have the book copied from Blog format to a PDF to be printed. Blog2Print cannot print a book as large as mine but Phil Davis at Alpha Graphics can and has been printing it for me for several years. I need to pay to have it downloaded and maintained in their files.
Continue to work on organizing tax data for 2022 tax return to be filed 15th April 2023
Debbie picked up some suppositories and Fleet enema at the pharmacy. My 4th day taking Dulcolax. The overdose (8 times the recommended about - 1/4 teaspoon and I too a tablespoon) of ALA, alpha lipoic acid, and taking Tylenol and Ibuprofen morning and night from the fall night skiing last Friday has caused been the cause of real constipation.
Drive up to Ryan and Stephanie's in Wellsville and spent the night.
Debbie and I were up early and had prayer. Debbie went to Walmart pharmacy and picked up some medicine for me. She went to stay with and help Pam until some of her family could get there after lunch. I showered and packed. My stomach is still upset but getting better. On the way home Debbie filled the car with gas. We packed the car and drove to Wellsville. We dropped Abbie off at one of the parents of a basketball team player for dinner with the team. Ryan and Stephanie have already had their term hosting the girls' BB team. Debbie and I too Mackay to dinner for his and my birthday, January 21st. He was 9 the same age as Bella. Debbie, Mackay, and I went to Chici-fil-A. When we got home we watched Season 3, starting with the 1st episode. Later we studied scriptures with the family and we had family prayer. I sent Jimmy Morris a second email yesterday asking for the bank statements for A&M Investments. The first was sent on Jan. 24th. I received this answer from him today: James Morris 1:44 PM (5 hours ago)
to me, Morris), Wayne, Rick, hollyarhodes@gmail.com, Shannon, Matthew, Michael
Len: I have gone above and beyond the requirements of State law and the operating agreement by sending you all the previous financial statements. We have nothing to hide, but if you are so inclined to want to access more records; you and any member are always permitted and welcome to come to our business office with reasonable notice and inspect A&M’s records. I will not spend more time trying to track down items that we have no requirement or use in maintaining. If this answer is not satisfactory, you are welcome to speak with my legal counsel, Steven Cornelison. He may be reached at Stewart, Melvin, & Frost, LLP. 200 Main ST #600 Gainesville, GA 30501. (770)536-0101."
Debbie and I had prayer together before going to bed about 11:30 PM.
Comments
Post a Comment