1 Apr 2023, Saturday
1 Apr 2023, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
General Conference Broadcast
Debbie and I had prayer, showered, shaved, and got dressed. We took food and went over to George and Laura Gourley's to watch their dog, Brody. We stopped at Wells Fargo and deposited the rental check I received from A&M Investments for April. When we got to the Gourleys, Tyler and Sam Gourley Traveller were there. Debbie and I visited with them before they left and ate brunch. We watched the first session of 193rd General Conference. President Dallen H. Oaks conducted. Debbie and I listened and took notes on things that we need to remember and work on. We want to always remember the Savior and emulate His teaching and examples in our homes and lives every day. I want to be conscientious in ministering to Jane and Mark Haws. The greatest work on this earth is the gathering of Isreal. Elder Allen D. Haynic, of the Seventy, talked about trusting living prophets who never sought the sacred calling. If parents go off the chosen path you can expect the following generation to go even further off the straight and narrow path. President Henry B. Eyring was the concluding speaker who talked about personal peace. After the first session of conference, Debbie and I went by Michael's to pick up ribbons for leis for the grandchildren graduating. She has almost completed Cache's. We went by the house and got food for dinner and went back to George and Laura's to watch the afternoon session of the General Conference. Alex and Milisia, his girlfriend from BYU, to wash and dry clothes. Debbie fixed us a late lunch and we watched the afternoon session. Tyler and Sam came over and left when the session was over as did Alex and Milissa. Debbie and I watched the Evening Session at 6 PM. After the last session of conference for the day, we let Bruter, the dog, go outside for a little while. We locked the house up and on the way home stopped at the grocery store. When we got home I collect the trash from all the rooms, put it in the trash container, and took the garbage to the street to pick up early Monday morning. I got the mail from the mailbox, read and studied, and had prayer with Debbie before going to bed.
Comments
Post a Comment