4 Aug 2023, Friday
4 Aug 2023, Friday
Prioritized Daily Tasks
10:00 AM - Debbie's appointment with Brad Gale for cough
12 Noon - Debbie taking Shelby and Libby, granddaughters to lunch
1:00 PM - pick up overnight sleep test kit at 1283 W. Main St. A218, Lehi phone 801-418-9187
Notes: Hebrews 11:1 - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
The study of Faith past. present, and future. It is like a circular spiral moving upward, In the past, you have found yourself seeing no way out of a situation you were in but the Lord delivered you. Now in the present, Faith is evidence of things you did not see in the past, and that evidence motivates you to act and follow God in the present. In the future, Faith is the assurance of things hoped for. How do I have that assurance, because God has come through for me in the past. With that assurance, it propels me ahead in the present to a new spiral step or round in that spiral staircase leading me to Heavenly Father and Jesus. We progress line upon line, precept upon precept, and grace to grace. by Elder David A. Bedhair, Talk to Church religious educators (seminary and institute instructors). "The just shall live by Faith". Habakkuk 2:4 and Hebrews 10:38
I was up a few minutes after 7 AM and had prayer. No one else is up; I studied scriptures and tried to pair my Apple watch to my new iPhone but I could not get it to work. When Debbie got up we had prayer. She cooked steel-cut oats for breakfast with toast and fruit. She went to see Brad Gale, P.A. about her continuous cough. I read and visited with Mirko and Bojana. At 1 PM I took Mirko with me to the Sleep Apney office and picked up a test kit to wear overnight and bring back and drop off tomorrow morning. Debbie came by and picked up Ljubica and Bojana after she went to lunch with Shelby and Libby. They went shopping. I got a text this morning from Dan. I texted him yesterday to see how he and Ora are doing. He told me Ora was not doing well. Matthew called and talked about A&M Investment and counseled me not to beat up on myself. I got a phone call from Elan. She wanted to know if I had heard how Ora, our sister is doing. I told her about Dan's text I received this morning. I called and talked to Lori Lynn and invited her to go with us next March and climb to base camp at Mt. Everest. She does not know if she is in shape to climb the base camp at Mt. Everest. She said Jake Lively, her nephew, is in shape and thought he would like to do the track. I am not sure how my finances will look next March. Debbie, Ljubica, and Bojana came back home. They picked Shirley Hobbs up and took her shopping. They took Sister Hobbs to her assisted living home and Mirko and I helped her, Ljubica, and Bojana unload the groceries. I talked to Lon Neil who was on his way back from Boise. He will talk to his contacts at BYU about setting up an appointment for Bojana to talk to them about BYU sports psychology programs. Debbie fixed leftovers for dinner. After the kitchen was cleaned we read, and Debbie and I had prayer with the Jelicics. I tried to get Debbie to bed. She has an appointment with Mallisa before she goes on her mission, and Lora Gourley at the Mt. Timpanogas Temple at 6 AM tomorrow. I read until Debbie was ready to go to bed and we had prayer together.
Comments
Post a Comment