13 Sep 2023, Wednesday
13 Sep. 2023, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
11:00 AM - Pick up home test kit at Advanced Sleep Solutions at 2183 W. Main St. Suite 208, Lehi, and drop it off before leaving for Logan
3:00 PM Bojana departs SLC for AMS on Deltla Flt. 56
Sep. 11th, Depart AMS for BEG at 9:35 AM on KL 1905
Arrive in Belgrad, Serbia 12:05 PM
2:15 PM - Visit Debbie's Aunt Joeann Koester in the memory center
We had prayer; I showered and shaved, got dressed, and drove to Advanced Sleep Solutions office and picked up a sleep apnea kit. When I got home Debbie, Bojana, and I had brunch. I set a meeting for tomorrow at noon with Eric Fisher, our attorney, in Atlanta. Debbie and I took Bljana to the SLC Airport and saw her to security. Afterward, we drove to see Joann, Debbie's aunt, at the Assisted Living Memory Center off Redwood Rd. Debbie took her an Orchid. We had prayer with her. before leaving. When we got home Debbie went to have blood drawn for a blood test. I worked on an agenda for meeting, Michael, Matthew, Melodie, and me, with Eric Fisher tomorrow. I showed it to Debbie before sending it to everyone. Debbie and I had prayer before going to bed. We got a nice thank-you email from Ljubica today. Debbie and I had prayer, and I put on the sleep apnea attachments before going to bed.
Note: Mirko and Ljubica Jelicic came here on June 13th and left to go back to Novi Sad on September 10th. Bojana, their daughter, came on August 1st, and let to go back home to Novi Sad today. We traveled 10,000 miles with Mirko and Ljubica and 5,000 of that was with Bojana.
Comments
Post a Comment