7 Sep 2023, Thursday

 7 Sep 2023, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task

Amazon

Alpine Canyon, Midway, Park City, Cafe Rio, City Creek Mall, attend choir practice in the Tabernacle

Call Alex McAlpin

Call Amazon and cancel all products (vitamins, minerals, supplements, etc.) scheduled on a scheduled monthly, bi-monthly, etc.

Call Elain, my sister, and left a message

I got a good night's sleep; Debbie and I had prayer; and studied scriptures,  Debbie was on the phone with Jody much of the morning. When Mriko, Ljubica, and Bojana got up we ate breakfast and drove up to Park City.  I heard back from Eric Fisher, Attorney, and mailed a check for my share of the taxes on the 40 acres in Cleveland, GA to Jimmy Morris, and wrote on the back of the envelope to please send me a copy of the receipt from the White County Tax Commissioner when it has been paid.  Mirko, Ljubica, Bojana, Debbie, and I had lunch at Cafe Rio in Park City before driving SLC and visiting City Creek Mall.  At 7:00 PM we walked across the street to listen to the Tabernacle Choir practicing for their performance Sunday.  We took some pictures and came home.  After dinner we had prayer.  I tried calling my sister, Elain, but no answer.  I left her a message.


                                                                    Park City, Utah

                 Tabernacle Choir in the Tabernacle where Mirko and Ljubica were baptized in 1991
                                         Mirko, Debbie, Ljubica, and Bojana on Temple Square

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

31 Aug 2023, Thursday

15 Dec 2023, Friday

29 Dec 2023, Friday