14 Oct 2023, Saturday

 14 Oct 2023, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

Kenna Traveler's Baby Shower Twin Falls

7:45 a.m. -Take Gracie to high school for basketball practice

9:30 am - be at Beth's to take Maggie to her soccer game

May 5th - May 12, 2024 - 05 MAY 06 MAY 07 MAY 08 MAY 09 MAY 10 MAY 11 MAY 12 MAY confirmation numbers 2373884

Air/Sea. WONDER OF THE SEAS, ROYAL CARIBBEAN

05 MAY 2024

7 NIGHT WESTERN CARIBBEAN & PERFECT DAY

Room 10334. AqTheater Suite w/LgBal 2BR 0%

JAMES AND DEBORAH MCALPIN, OWEN HOBBS, MARGARET DAVIS, ISABELLA MCALPIN and MADELINE MCALPIN

ORLANDO (PORT CANAVERAL), FL PERFECT DAY COCOCAY, BAHAMAS CRUISING

COZUMEL, MEXICO

ROATAN, HONDURAS

PUERTO COSTA MAYA, MEXICO CRUISING

ORLANDO (PORT CANAVERAL), FL

Arrive

7:00 AM

7:00 AM 8:00 AM 7:00 AM

6:00 AM

Depart

4:30 PM 5:00 PM

6:00 PM 5:00 PM 2:00 PM

Expedia flight from London (LGA) to Amsterdam (AMS) Expedia itinerary number: 72678672926672. June 8, 2024 London to Amsterdam – U2 8684

Take-off.    Jun 8, 2024, 6:35 PM

Landing.   Jun 8, 2024, 8:55 PM.   Flight duration.  1 hr, 20 min. easyJet booking reference: K68DV6J

When I got up, I had prayer, showered, and shaved.  Gracie got up and I took her to her basketball practice at the San Clemente High School at 7:45 a.m.  She has a ride when practice is over.  I talked to Debbie and had prayer with her this morning.  They have things ready for Kenna's baby shower.  I drove over to Beth's.  She and the children were sleeping in.  When they got up I took their dog, Charlie, for a walk.  Beth took Maggie at 9:30 am to the soccer field to meet with her team and warm up before the game at 10:30 a.m.  I stayed with Tucker and Andrew while Beth went for a 45-minute jog before Maggie's game.  I studied scriptures and talked to Rae Lynn who called.  At 9:30 a.m. Beth, Andrew, and I rode up the street to the park across from Target and watched Maggie and her team play a soccer game.  Tucker rode up on his electric bike that Michael gave him.  After the game, we came home.  Beth and I went to Costco.  I got the Lexus washed and went grocery shopping with Beth.  Matthew and Melodie helped me get our cruise for the 12-year-old grandchildren changed to include Cococay Amusement Park Island.  Tucker went out with his friends; Maggie had friends over; I played games with Andrew.  I went over to Michael and Autumn's and picked up my toothbrush, razor, and church clothes and shoes for tomorrow.   Gracie was home and resting in her room.  I told her and sent a text to Autumn that I am spending the night at Beth's.  Gavin will have his room when you and he gets home from the concert tonight.  I talked to Debbie and had prayer with her, Beth, Maggie, and Andrew.  


Comments