15 Oct 2023, Sunday
15 Oct 2023, Sunday
Prioritized Daily Task
I was up before the carpenter arrived at 8 AM. I had my personal prayer. Later when Beth and Andrew were up I used the children's shower and got ready for the day. The carpenter came and replaced some sheetrock in Beth's closet where the plumbers went through to get to the pipes in their bathroom. I drove over to see Gavin before he goes back to school at Berkeley. I had a good visit and at noon I drove over to Beth's ward and attended sacrament and Sunday school. Today was the primary program in Sacrament meeting. Andrew sang and had a part in the reading. Afterward, Beth taught a primary class and I attended Sunday School. Today is fast Sunday for me because last week I was camping with Mtthew, Madeline, Bella, and Ava. After church, I spent time with Beth and the children and later I took the Lexus automobile to Gracie for her last driving class. Autumn and Gavin were home. When Gracie got back I drove down to Matthew and Melodie's. Matthew and I played with the girls until Melodie got out of the shower. I talked to Debbie who had driven from Twin Falls to Karlene's in Shelly. Tony Traveller was sustained today as Bishop of the Twin Falls 15th Ward. They were on the phone with their brother Reed about their mother's estate. I had my personal prayer and read before going to bed. Matthew was on the phone with his lead developer.
Debbie, Cache, Clari, Shelby, Bishop Tony Traveller, Jody, Libby, Kenna, Cooper, and Grandma Traveller

Comments
Post a Comment