7 Oct 2023, Saturday

 7 Oct 2023, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

Cache Traveller's 24th birthday

I had my personal prayer and later in the day when everyone was at the splash pool I had the pickup truck to drive to Sam's Wholesale in town and meet Melodie who has a membership card.  The group needs some ice and ham.  Matthew wants some sunscreen for the girls.  He has used up what he brought.  I got some sunglasses and filled the truck with gas.  It costs $5 a gallon even at Sam's Wholesale.    I had the truck and found a quiet place with a cell signal.  I called and talked to Debbie.  We had prayer.  When I got back to Skinner's Park dinner and the final night's celebration were about to start.  There are 200 or more young girls from 5 to 12 years in age here with their fathers.  They are broken up into groups of about 20 girls each.  This is Madeline's last year and could be Bella's also.  She is more mature than many of the 12-year-olds and does not care for it much.  Ava on the other hand love it.  Matthew bought her a leather vest to sew her patches on.  I went with her and helped her with the know tieing class.  Madeline, Bella, and a friend they made, named Eve, rode bikes.  This is really a nice campground.  I took some pictures, and some of the girls went to the haunted house.  We have breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  There is always food out for the girls if they get hungry, almost like being on a cruise.  I had my personal prayer and went to bed when Ava went to bed.  Matthew and the other girls are still up and playing.  Some of the girls have their group's mega-phones and are calling out events and activities, trying to get as many girls to come as they can.  You just have to shut it out of your mind if you want to sleep.  

                                                Matthew, Ava, and Bella at The Splash Zone
                                                                The Splash Zone
                                                                     Lake Skinner
                                                                             Campsite
                                                                               

                         A picture is worth a 1,000 words. Grandpa at the Daddy-Daughter Camp
                                                                             

                                                      


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Dec 2023, Friday

26 Oct 2023, Thursday

29 Dec 2023, Friday