11 nov 2023, Saturday

11 Nov 2023, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task


I was up at 5:00 a.m. and had prayer.  I woke Tucker and took him at 5:45 a.m. to El Toro High School to meet up with a group of young people from the area.  They are catching a bus that will take them to do a service project in the LA area.  Debbie called and we had prayer together.  Maggie and Drew are still sleeping.  I went back to bed for another hour, showered and shaved.   I cooked eggs and cheese for breakfast and made pancakes in a container cooked the the microwave for Drew.  Maggie did not want any but had some other food for breakfast.  I read, Drew played on his iPad and Maggie stayed in her room talking and texting on her iPhone.  I took Maggie's grocery list and went to Ralph's.  She did not want to eat any her mother had bought or Andrew and I bought the other day.  Tucher called me at 7:30 p.m. asking if I would pick him and his friend, John up at El Toro High School.  We took John home and we got home before 9:30 p.m.  I texted Beth to let her know we were home safe.  I had family prayer with the children and later Debbie and I had prayer together.  The children took the dog, Charlie, for a walk.  I read, had prayer, and went to bed.  Debbie sent me some pictures of the Searle family reunion she, Reed, and Karlene have been working on.



                              Searle family reunion in Shelly, Idaho


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

31 Aug 2023, Thursday

15 Dec 2023, Friday

29 Dec 2023, Friday