19 Nov 2023, Sunday

 19 Nov 2023, Sunday

Prioritized Daily Task

10:30 a.m. - Abbington Memory Center

11:44 a.m. - pick Matthew up at Provo Airport

I slept in this morning.  Debbie was up early and took Bruder, the Goruley's dog, for a walk.  I got up about 9 a.m.  Debbie and I had prayer, showered, shaved, and got ready for church.  We went to Abbington Memory Center for church services.  Cranberry Farms 2 Ward provided priesthood and music.  Rose, the ward relief society president played the piano for the music; she also spoke later in the meeting and bore her testimony.  It was a very good sacrament meeting.  After church, we came home and had a lite breakfast.  I took Debbie to Lehi 7th Ward for our regular church service and I drove to the Provo. Airport and picked Matthew up.   He came in from San Diago.  I brought him home and then went to sunday school class meeting.  I also brought Debbie's temple recommend that she started getting renewed after church with a member of our ward bishopric.  I called Rae Lynn, Beth, and Michael.  Michael sent me a text that he was on another phone call.  Matthew went over to Perish's home.  He and his father bought Exit Utah franchise from Spencer Kimball.  When he got back home Debbie had dinner, salmon, salad, etc ready.  I updated my calendar for the next two weeks.  We watched a little TV, had prayer before going to bed.


Comments