6 Nov 2023, Monday
6 Nov 2023, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
Confirmation # 4HN7R6. Southwest Airlines 11/6/23 Monday DEPARTS 7:00AM Fresno, CA - FAT. FLIGHT1668
Arrives 8:10AM Las Vegas, NV - LAS
stop 1: DEPARTS. 9:30AM Las Vegas, LAS. Southwest Airline FLIGHT539 ARRIVES. 10:40AM. SAN
I was up at 4:20 a.m., had prayer, and the boys were all sleeping; Ethan got in sometime this morning. The house looks pretty good; the boys cleaned and picked up and cleaned the kitchen. I ate breakfast and set my luggage out. Patt and Reg arrived at about 5:30 a.m. Patt is staying here to help the grandchildren and Reg took me to the Fresno Airport about 6 a.m. I checked one bag and went through security. I got to Southwest gate 16 and boarded the plane. We were all boarded and when the pilot was going down his checklist, the plane's oxygen system was not working properly. The contract service who handles mechanical problems came about an hour later and our plane was taken out of service. After two or three more starts and changes we finally got a flight at 11:25 to Las Wages, (Vegas). I got some soup and a sandwich while I waited; I had almost a 3-hour layover. My Southwest flight 1967 is supposed to depart at 4:30 p.m. and will arrive in San Diago at 5:45 p.m. Matthew picked me up and we went home. I saw the girls and spent a few minutes with each one before they went to sleep. I called Debbie and had prayer with her before going to bed. Matthew worked in the casita. We got a reply back to Eric Fisher's email regarding A&M Investments.
Comments
Post a Comment