9 Nov 2023, Thursday

9 Nov 2023, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task

Lori Lynn Lively's 57th Birthday

Watch Tucker, Maggie, and Andrew while Beth is out of town for a few days

I got up a little after 6 a.m.; had my personal prayer, showered, and shaved.  I called Debbie; she and Karlene were on their way to the Idaho Falls Temple.  I rode with Matt to take Madeline, Bella, and Ava to school.  When we got home I packed, unloaded the dishwasher, and washed the dishes in the sink.  I rode with Matthew and we picked Madeline up from school.  We met Melodie and had lunch.  When we got home Clausen Nursery still had not delivered the trees Matt bought yesterday.  I took Melodie's Volvo and drove up to Beth's.  I stopped and filled it with gas.  When Andrew got home I took him to Taylor Olsen, an Ordontist and friend of Michael's.  Andrew got his braces changed and we came home. I took him down to Troy Kelly's.  Beth was back with Tucker and they were getting ready and they are going to his football banquet this evening.  Maggie is at a friend's.  I ordered Dimino's Pizza for Andrew, his friend Troy, and me.  Maggie got home in time to enjoy the pizza and soft drink.  At 8 p.m. Katrina, Troy's mother, came and picked him up.  I told her Andrew and I would have brought him home.  She left her young baby at home.  Beth let Maggie have her phone and Andrew have his iPad before she left.  I had prayer with Tucker, Maggie, and Andrew at 10 a.m. and collected Maggie's iPhone and Andrew's iPad.  I called and talked to Debbie.  She is in Shelly with Karlene.  They have been working their mother's house getting it ready for the buyer who will move in early next year.   We had prayer together and I read some before going to bed.  The driver from Clausen Nursery delivered the trees Matthew purchased yesterday before the two Hispanic workers went home for the day.  They got the Hispanic workers across the street to help and all of them including Matthew were able to get the trees to the location on the hill where they will be planted tomorrow.


                                Work on Matt and Melodie's backyard          

                                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Dec 2023, Friday

29 Dec 2023, Friday

20 Aug 2023, Sunday