16 Dec 2023, Saturday

 16 Dec 2023, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task 

George and Laura Gourley's 23rd Wedding Anniversary 

6:30 a.m. Saratoga Springs Temple sealing session

7:30 a.m.. Saratoga Springs Temple Seling Session

9:00 a.m. - Saratoga Springs Endowment session

10:45 a.m. - Saratoga Springs Initatory session

I was up early this morning, had prayer, Debbie got up and we had prayer together; We got dressed and drove two vehicles to the temple.  We went on two sealing sessions.  Debbie had to leave at 9 a.m. to get things ready for this weekend; I went on an endowment session and a sealing session.  After the temple, I stopped at Arby's and got a roast beef sandwich with French dip.  I called Debbie to see if she wanted me to bring her anything home for lunch. She had already eaten.  Debbie worked on wrapping and boxing Christmas for the children and grandchildren.  I took Christmas gifts to  Neil and Nancy Reay, Glenn and Wendy Smith, Wendy told me he has only weeks to live, The cancer has spread from his liver throughout his body.  I took Christmas gifts to Roger Harmon.  We ate dinner downstairs and watched the movie, Spirited, with Ryan Reynolds.  I need something besides sweets to take to Jane and Mark Haws.  Debbie and I had prayer before going to bed.  I sent George and Laura a happy anniversary wish on a thread I was included on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 Aug 2023, Sunday

1 Dec 2023, Friday

27 Aug 2023, Sunday