18 Dec 2023, Monday

 18 Dec 2023, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Share blood lab report with Brad Gale, P.A.

Matthew, Melodie, Madeline, Isabella, and Ava arrive at the cabin in Heber

I need help from Michael Matthew in getting pictures from downloads in the computer to Blogger program. in computer

Download 2023 Blogger journal to be printed

Set up 2024 Blog for next year

Spell Check is not working as it once did giving me a choice of correct spelling of words

Maps I have been using now says cellar data is turned off

Apple iTunes has gone up and is now charging $10.71 per month (I don't think I use iTunes)

If I am using AirPods with iPhone and someone calls I am kicked off story or book and I can not get back on

Apple Watch - How to turn on exercise, stair-stepper, walk, jog, etc When finished how to turn it off exercising?

Also on Apple Watch how to turn on blood oxygen at night and get the report in the morning?

I slept in, and had prayer. Debbie went to the post office and mailed the mail and presents she had collected from the family.  She made Palacinke, Serbian crapes with Nutella chopped nuts and vanilla ice cream.  She cooked eggs and cheese.  Debbie and I had prayer.  I followed Matthew, Melodie, Vickie, and the girls in Melodie's new Mercedes SUV and trailer to rent skis and boots.  We had lunch at Chick-fil-A and Matt and Melodie went grocery shopping at Costco.  Matt drove the SUV and pulled the trailer up to the cabin.  We unloaded the trailer and unhooked it from the SUV.  Matt drove down to Provo and took the two new salesmen he has hired to dinner.  Melodie and the girls stayed at the cabin and went to bed.  I called Debbie; Laura is picking her up.  I went home and picked up my PJs and toothbrush.  I filled the Land Rover with gas today.  I got back to the cabin and when Matt got back he helped me with my computer, iPhone, and Apple watch.  I shared my blood lab results from Quest Lab (Inside Tracker) with Brad Gale P.A.  I called and talked to Debbie; we had prayer before going to bed.



                                                Lunch at the Food Court in the Mall at Orem
                                                          

                                                                                   Matt and me at the cabin in Timber Lakes                                                                                                                 

                                                         The SUV and trailer at the cabin

                                            

Grandpa and Isabella 30 July 2017 (homecoming from ANM) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 Aug 2023, Sunday

21 Jul 2023, Friday

1 Dec 2023, Friday