21 Dec 2023, Thursday

 21 Dec 2023, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Mail Christmas presents to Rae Lynn, Brett, and the boys

Pick up the prescription at Costco

Exercise at Legacy Center

Debbie and I had prayer, I showered, shaved, and drove to the post office and mailed Ethan, Luke, Owen, Broday, and Westin's Christmas presents.  I went to the Legacy Center to exercise; afterward, I  picked up medicine for my thyroid.  I came home and ordered gift cards for Christmas and Debbie's birthday. (Hale Theater in Sandy Fiddler on the Roof Jan 26th, 7 p.m. and for Christmas and Stretch Lab for her Birthday when she wants to go.  Matthew got a ski rack to put on the back of the SUV.  They, Matt, Melodie, Madeline, Isabella, Ava, and Vickie, came to visit after they finished skiing today.  Debbie fixed dinner and we visited and worked on the excursions for our cruise May 5-12, 2024 with the 12-year-olds.   We had prayer with them before they left to go back up to the cabin.  Debbie and I watched a Christmas movie and had prayer before going to bed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 Aug 2023, Sunday

21 Jul 2023, Friday

1 Dec 2023, Friday