23 Dec 2023, Saturday

23 Dec 2023, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Call Matthew and Melodie about doing a Christmas pageant tomorrow evening

I was up early, had my personal prayer, and when Debbie woke we had prayer together.  She finished adding her thoughts and quotes to mine last night.  Now I can get it ready to be printed in a book to give to all our children's families.  Ryan and Stephanie, Abbey, and her friend Bronson, with Cooper, Mackay, and Andrew came over and brought Christmas presents.  We gave them presents to take back to Logan with them.  We drove over to Patrick and Anndalyn's and gave them presents for Christmas.  I talked to Matthew and made plans for tomorrow evening to have a Christmas pageant.  Debbie and I worked on getting costumes and things ready for tomorrow evening.  Debbie and I packed most of the things we will be taking up to the cabin tomorrow in the SUV.  We had prayer and went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 Aug 2023, Sunday

1 Dec 2023, Friday

27 Aug 2023, Sunday