26 Dec 2023, Tuesday

 26 Dec 2023, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Call Citi Visa about this months charge and Oct. and any others.          10/27 10/27 WA-TH.COM 855-8005481 FL $49.95.                                11/25 11/25 WA-TH.COM 855-8005481 FL $49.95

3 p.m. - Movie and dinner with Matthew, Melodie, the girls, and Vickie 

Note: Mercy is not to get what I deserve                                                                  Grace is to get what I don't deserve (Tylor and Tyler, Come Follow Me Revelation 15-22)

8:00 p.m. - Luminary at Thanksgiving Park

Debbie and I had prayer before she left for Shelly to work on her mother's house with her sister, Karlene.  They have it sold to a Hispanic family who works for Reed Searle, their brother.  Max Kimball called from Cedartown, Georgia to wish us a Merry Christmas.   I worked on my 2023 journal and set up my 2024 journal before  going to the Legacy Center to exercise.  I mwr Matt, Melodie, the girls, and Grandma Vickie at Thanksgiving Point Movie Theather.  After the movie we all went to dinner and then to the Luminary light display.  It was in the teens.  Madeline has been sick with a cold.  She is on an antibiotic.  They enjoyed the lights; we got hot chocolate and made smoors over the fire.  Matthew and the family went back to the cabin.  I sent Debbie pictures; I called and talked to her.  They are almost finished with the work on her mother's home to have it ready for an inspection before selling.  Debbie and I had prayer.  I listened to Taylor and Tyler podcast of Revelation 15-22 before having prayer and going to bed.



                                   Ava, Vickie, Bella, Madeline,Melodie, Matthew, Grandpa McAlpiin
                                                                                Luminary
                                          Vickie,Madeline, Bella, Matt, Melodie, Ava and Grandpa
                                                        Madeline, Grandpa, Ava, and Bella
                                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 Aug 2023, Sunday

1 Dec 2023, Friday

27 Aug 2023, Sunday