27 Dec 2023, Wednesday

 27 Dec 2023, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task  

Debbie comes home from Reed and Laura's in Shelly

I slept in; got 8 hours of of good restful sleep.  I had my personal prayer.  I called Debbie at Reed and Laura's.  They will try and finish the work on their mother's home with Karlene.  I called Govee customer service and sent a text with pictures regarding the permanent lights Matthew gave us for Christmas.  The lights are connected with a white electric cord, and our house trim is brown.  I worked on getting our Quotes and Thoughts from the 2023 journal ready to be printed.  I went to the Legacy Center and exercised for about 45 minutes.  Debbie called and is coming home tonight.  I helped her unpack the car; we got ready for bed.  We had prayer and thanked the Lord for all his blessings He has blessed us, our family, and all His children before going to bed.  I talked to Matthew today; he has not got the paperwork for his new office and can't move in until it is completed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 Aug 2023, Sunday

1 Dec 2023, Friday

27 Aug 2023, Sunday