28 Dec 2023, Thursday

 28 Thursday 2023, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Olin Brown Reynolds 1st Birthday (sent him a text to his mother's phone at midnight)

Note: Today I’m a little bummed to start taking down our Christmas decorations but this poem by Howard Thurman touched my heart: When the song of the angels is stilled, When the star in the sky is gone, When the king and the people are home, When the shepherds are back with their flocks, The work of Christmas begins: To find the lost, To heal the broken, To feed the hungry, To release the prisoner, To rebuild the nations, To bring peace among people, To make music in the heart.

I got my 8 hours of sleep, had my personal prayer, and let Debbie sleep.  She was exhausted from her trip and work in Shelly.  Debbie is taking down Christmas decorations and I moved the car out of the garage.  I will put the decorations up on the storage racks.  I called Storyworth, (888) 745-1080.  I have 54 pages now without any pictures.  The price for black and white $39.00 with a 10% discount for orders of over 10 books and 20% for orders over 20.  The price goes up to $79 if printed in color.  We studied scriptures, and prayer before going to bed at about 11 p.m.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 Aug 2023, Sunday

1 Dec 2023, Friday

27 Aug 2023, Sunday