30 Dec 2023, Saturday

 30 Dec 2023, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Karlene and Joe L. Higham's 42nd Wedding anniversary

Pat and Anndalyn's today for dinner

I got a good night's sleep but getting a slight cold.  I had my personal prayer as I do each morning and night.  Debbie is still sleeping as are Ryan, Stephanie, Kylie, her boyfriend Casey, Abbey, Tylee, Ellie, and Clara.  The boys, Carter, Mackay, and Drew spent the night at Patt and Anndalyn's with their cousins, Camdon, Audrey, and Braddock.  Ryan and Stephanie went for a run this morning.  Debbie and I had prayer, showered, and got ready for the day.  I sent Karlene and Joe L. a happy 42nd-anniversary greeting from me and Debbie.  Debbie cooked breakfast for everyone.  Ryan and I cleaned the dishes and kitchen.  We all got ready and rode over to Pat and Anndalyn's.  Pat ordered pizzas and Anndalyn made salads.  We had lunch, played games, and watched football and basketball.  Later Pat turned the heat on the pool and hot tub.   We all spent time in the water.  Everyone had fun but is was cold getting out.  We had dinner and everyone before leaving to go back to Laura's and our home we all had family prayer.  Some of the children stayed at Pat and Anndalyn's. Tony and Jody drove back to Twin Falls for church tomorrow.  Tony is the Bishop of their ward.  Lyndan, Anndalyn's mother gave Debbie and me a box of Christmas candy.  We got home and Debbie washed and dried swim clothes and towels.  We all went to bed when Clara, Ellie, and Abbey got here.  Debbie and I had prayer before I turned in.  Debbie stayed up late with Ryan and some of the older girls.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 Aug 2023, Sunday

1 Dec 2023, Friday

27 Aug 2023, Sunday